I have to say that the last couple days have actually been a lot better than I expected. Some quick points of positivity:
- I’ve been doing my insurance training for the past two days, and it’s actually been a really good experience. I’ve met good people, and the company has a very solid way of approaching sales that makes it a whole lot different than insurance stereotypes would lead you to believe.
- I uncovered a rather striking point in my high school career while going through old emails. It’s been really enlightening.
- I’ve been doing my scheduled running and I’m definitely getting better.
- I’ve got tons of comics to read.
- I’ll be working with a friend (and reader of this blog) to put together a video game blog. It’s going to rock.